Get Vaxtra’s virtual assistant hourly (10 hours) weekly package and start growing your business. Vaxtra’s virtual assistant weekly package will add flexibility to your business.
- The virtual assistant works 2 hours a day set shift, 5 days a week, 40 hours a month
- Work is done from Southeast Asia
- You can communicate with our team via Skype or our project management system
- Dedicated resource
WHY CHOOSE US
- Quality assurance @ direct offshore prices (we are Australian owned with facilities in Southeast Asia)
- 100% Client Happiness Money Back Guarantee
- No set-up fee
- No minimum contract, cancel anytime with 14 days’ notice
- White label service
- Upfront Monthly Billing
Examples of how to use Virtual Assistant services
- Email & calendar management.
- Answering and following up on basic calls.
- Online chat management (based on criteria you provide).
- Social media management (i.e. likes, comments, posting) according to your criteria.
- Answer support tickets.
- Content research (gather important content on certain topics for e-newsletters, blog posts or others)
- Lead mining (gather potential leads from online sources such as websites, social media accounts and so on based on criteria you provide and compile potential leads on an excel spreadsheet)
- Database management (eg. update email or contact lists on your CRM)
- File management (organize files using Dropbox, Livedrive)
- Create basic reports (reports on leads, weekly tasks etc.)
- Prepare slideshows (powerpoint presentations)
- Record minutes of meetings
- Transcribe (transcribe voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
- Manage your Blog based on your criteria (Basic WordPress)
- Blog comments (based on criteria you provide)
- Filter and reply to comments on your blog (based on criteria you provide)
- Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided)
- Participate in discussion forums or message based on criteria you provide (to increase your brand awareness and promote your site)
- Upload products to your ecommerce website (basic level, no coding)
- Organize product pricing (on excel spreadsheet with price markup formulas you provided)
- Follow up on your outstanding invoices or unpaid bills
- Handle personal errands (flight/hotel bookings, purchase online gifts for loved ones / family members)
Need a Dedicated Virtual Assistant?